Technology and Innovation Support Centers
The s10总决赛竞猜 Technology and Innovation Support Center (TISC) program provides innovators in developing countries with access to locally based, high quality technology information and related services, helping them to exploit their innovative potential and to create, protect, and manage their intellectual property (IP) rights.
Services offered by TISCs may include:
- access to online patent and non-patent (scientific and technical) resources and IP-related publications;
- assistance in searching and retrieving technology information;
- training in database search;
- on-demand searches (novelty, state-of-the-art and infringement);
- monitoring technology and competitors;
- basic information on industrial property laws, management and strategy, and technology commercialization and marketing.
By the end of 2019, nearly 900 Technology and Innovation Support Centers (TISCs) were in operation in three regional and 80 national networks, responding to over 1.2 million inquiries. To keep up with this expanding global demand, capacity development continues to be an important focus for the program.