Judiciaries and Intellectual Property
s10总决赛竞猜 supports judiciaries in dealing with the novel legal questions that often arise from intellectual property (IP) disputes in a rapidly changing technological environment. The s10总决赛竞猜 Judicial Institute and relevant s10总决赛竞猜 sectors work with judges from around the world to create a space for dialogue and exchange of information and practices, to deliver capacity building activities, and to increase the availability of information about IP and courts.
Our work is guided by an Advisory Board of Judges who represent broad geographical and technical coverage. Members serve in their personal capacity for two year terms.
- Annabelle BENNETT, Former Judge, Federal Court of Australia, Sydney, Australia (Chair);
- Colin BIRSS, Justice, High Court of England and Wales, London, United Kingdom;
- Souad El FARHAOUI, Judge and Counsellor, Court of Cassation, Rabat, Morocco;
- Klaus GRABINSKI, Judge, Federal Court of Justice, Karlsruhe, Germany;
- LI Jian, Deputy Chief Judge, IPR Division, Supreme People’s Court of China, Beijing, China;
- Tati MAKGOKA, Justice, Supreme Court of Appeal, Bloemfontein, South Africa;
- Max Lambert ND?MA ELONGU?, President, Court of First Instance, Yaoundé Ekounou, Cameroon;
- Lyudmila NOVOSELOVA, President, Intellectual Property Court, Moscow, Russian Federation;
- Kathleen M. O’MALLEY, Judge, Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit, Washington D.C., United States of America;
- SHITARA Ryuichi, Former Chief Judge, Intellectual Property High Court, Tokyo, Japan;
- Maitree SUTAPAKUL, President of the Court of Appeal for Specialized Cases, Bangkok, Thailand
- Ricardo Guillermo VINATEA MEDINA, Judge, Third Chamber of Constitutional and Social Law, Supreme Court, Lima, Peru.